• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

EHBK Exclude

Messages
1
Country
netherlands
Hello All,

I'm making a scenery of EHBK (maastricht aachen aiport, Limburg, the Netherlands) And now I want to exclude the default scenery, but something goes wrong, I can't decompile it with BLGComp because of an error in my rectangle coordinates.


That part of the .xml looks like this:

latitudeMinimum = "N50* 53' 67.00" (this is bottomright)
latitudeMaximum = "N50* 55' 84.00" (this is topleft)
longitudeMinimum = "E5* 46' 52.00" (this is topleft)
longitudeMaximum = "E5* 45' 79.00" (this is bottomright)


And these are the coordinates of the rectangle I want to exclude:

TopLeft= N50* 55.84' E5* 46.52'
TopRight= N50* 55.40' E5* 47.60'
BottomLeft= N50* 53.95' E5* 45.10'
BottomRight= N50* 53.67' E5* 45.79'


I think it's an error in maximum and minimum, but I really don't know how I must fill in the coordinates in the .xml correctly.

I hope you can help me.

Greetz,

Ramon
 
Hi Ramon,

First you have your min and max value of the longitude mixed up. In general BGLComp will not compile in that case.

Also, the first list of coordinates you give are not valid in that form. If you use the HH:MM:DD.dddd notation then the HH, MM and DD values should be between 0 and 60 (and you have some that are bigger). Probably you are trying to use the HH:MM.mmmm format.

Have you tried to use a tool like ExcBuilder? It gives you a visual interface to create the excludes.
 
Back
Top