- Messages
- 37
- Country

Once, again I'm dabbling in T-hangars.
I'm making a strip of T-hangars at a local airport. Some hangars are "open" to that an end-user can start in the hangar, manipulate the door per NAV1 or COM1; while others are used with AI traffic. The AI Traffic hangars use Actigate to manipulate the door. Basically, on a Day of the week that the aircraft is going to fly, the opens. Conversely, if the A/C isn't scheduled to fly, the door is closed...Kins of like a real airport.
The unique twist on these hangars is that in addition to the standard NAV1/COM1 or actigate triger, I want to put a "hidden" trigger in the animation. This hidden trigger will be on all of the doors at the airport with a single trigger. (My purpose is for showing off my handy work of meshing together AI and design to my friends"
So basically, where would I add a second trigger that would function as an either / or type command. I've tried in in a couple of places, but no luck yet.
I can provide my code if anyone is interested.
Thanks
I'm making a strip of T-hangars at a local airport. Some hangars are "open" to that an end-user can start in the hangar, manipulate the door per NAV1 or COM1; while others are used with AI traffic. The AI Traffic hangars use Actigate to manipulate the door. Basically, on a Day of the week that the aircraft is going to fly, the opens. Conversely, if the A/C isn't scheduled to fly, the door is closed...Kins of like a real airport.
The unique twist on these hangars is that in addition to the standard NAV1/COM1 or actigate triger, I want to put a "hidden" trigger in the animation. This hidden trigger will be on all of the doors at the airport with a single trigger. (My purpose is for showing off my handy work of meshing together AI and design to my friends"
So basically, where would I add a second trigger that would function as an either / or type command. I've tried in in a couple of places, but no luck yet.
I can provide my code if anyone is interested.
Thanks
