• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Error while run Scenproc

Messages
2
Country
france
Hello,

I recently went on Win 7-64b. When I run scenproc, I get the following message: Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0 is not installed on this local machine.
For my job, I use Micosoft Office 2010-32b. I think that the issue is there?
Altough I've downloaded several software like Microsoft Access x64 for solve
the problem, but without result.
Do you think have a solution for my problem?

Best regards, Robert
 
To be able to read shapefiles, you need to have the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 installed. Be aware to install the right version, if you are running a 64 bit OS, you need to have the 64 bit driver installed. If you get an error while installing that a 32 bit Microsoft Office is installed, you can run the installer in passive mode to still install the driver:
AccessDatabaseEngine_X64.exe /passive

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255
 
Hello, Vitaly and Arno

I'd a test, following your written yesterday and now everything works correctly.

I'm very grateful for your help. Thank you very much.

Best regards, Robert
 
Back
Top