• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX:SE ERS Start Up Problems

Messages
1
Country
trinidad-tobago
Hey guys,

So, I have the Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations S-76A, followed the guide and installed the required files(XML tools) had to use the p3dv3 as fsx version CTD. Anyway the main issue is the start up I not sure how to go about correcting. My default flight is the C172 with everything on, if I load the S-76 fly around and land and move the throttle to Idle it works fine, if I shut down from Idle and restart back to Idle then full throttle it's fine but the second I takeoff and land again it doesn't work, from Full to around 99-95% throttle the engines shut down complete without even reaching Idle then shutoff. Restarting the helicopter they run the fuel pumps come on both 1 & 2 rise to 60% but rotor RPM remains at 0-4% and rotors turning slowly. (Same occurs from if I start from cold and dark also)

If anyone ever encountered this with ERS S-76A or has a fix let me know please, years I've been tryna deal with this and enjoy the S-76 on multi stop trips.

Andre
 
Back
Top