- Messages
- 13
- Country

Hi,
maybe it is a silly question, but I did not find any solution for my problem.
I need to exclude an object from Aerosofts VFR Germany for my scenery. I have the position, name and GUID (1ae130a5-d9a4-4d2f-92e5-3a4f55135162) of the object which need to be excluded.
I tried to exclude the file with an AutoGenExclude-Poly with Sbuilder, but it didn´t worked. Do you have an idea how I can exclude this object?
Thanks for any answer.
Christoph
maybe it is a silly question, but I did not find any solution for my problem.
I need to exclude an object from Aerosofts VFR Germany for my scenery. I have the position, name and GUID (1ae130a5-d9a4-4d2f-92e5-3a4f55135162) of the object which need to be excluded.
I tried to exclude the file with an AutoGenExclude-Poly with Sbuilder, but it didn´t worked. Do you have an idea how I can exclude this object?
Thanks for any answer.
Christoph

