We may have a bug here. At least we have a problem. The "Creating Scenery..." SDK says:
"Note that if excludeAllObjects is set to true all scenery objects will be excluded, whether specifically placed or created by Autogen."
I made an xml-file by hand and compiled it using the new compiler. It compiles fine, but the autogen trees are not excluded.
Remember the objects tied to VTP lines in FS9? You needed a VTP-exclusion. This may be something like that. So we have to test an exclusion made with with the tools of the "Terrain and Scenery" SDK.
Peter
Hello Peter.
I have had some experiance with adding scenery in the past 2 versions of FS (FS8 and FS9). Using my FS9 AFCAD file, I was able to actually install my custom airport in FSX. Amazingly enough, the textures are updated, and I have moving airport vehicles on my property! Pretty cool, how the FS9 file adapted to FSX, just like that!



