Falcon 20 progress

Absolutely gorgeous repaints coming out for this airplane. I hope to see it continue. This N201GF livery is spectacular. Hoping to see the Kalitta II bird painted too at some point. Keep it up! :)
6ce893043ea83e59d908e6ed3054c47c.jpg

Well, 'm not sure Alrid, the designer of this Falcon is going ahead and make a new model, I mean, a cargo one, big door, etc...but if he does, and if he doesnt mind, I'll be here to texture every little bit I can ;) doing a new repaint next.;)
see ya later,
rc

So the Falcon now has pilots "flying" it?!...or is it just for these military models you've just painted? I'd like to have the pilots showing in my repaints too. Just curious....thanks in advance.

I took my cockpit crew models of my early fs9 helicopter development and merge them with Model Converter X to the Falcon 20 together with all the addons. These new Falcon models are not published yet. I am waiting for informations of an update, Alrid is hopefully working of it.

And D-CMET and F-GBTM are not military. They are both scientific airplanes.

Thomas

Last edited:

Thomas
Ah, okay, Thomas. So I have to expand the landing pemissions on my Air Bases for scientific airplanes as well :D. Really looking forward to these variants...

I took my cockpit crew models of my early fs9 helicopter development and merge them with Model Converter X to the Falcon 20 together with all the addons. These new Falcon models are not published yet. I am waiting for informations of an update, Alrid is hopefully working of it.

Thomas
Thank you.
Rui