- Messages
- 2,388
- Country

We covered this recentlyi but I lost the thread. Flickering windows on the side of a building- do not have the fsx file. In MCX Arno mentioned changing something as a try. is this Z-bias? change it from 0 to maybe 1 or -1?
In thisw particular caswe this did not work but a good try I guess. So far no way for me to modify this but to make my own windows and cover it up. Cheap way to do it but it works.
Do not know if this object was a Gmax file or not. Might have been and FSC file. Oh well. Bob
In thisw particular caswe this did not work but a good try I guess. So far no way for me to modify this but to make my own windows and cover it up. Cheap way to do it but it works.
Do not know if this object was a Gmax file or not. Might have been and FSC file. Oh well. Bob
