P3D v4 Foronda 2020 (LEVT)

Hello, after finishing La Juliana, we continue with another scenery, Foronda (LEVT) that 10 years ago we did the first version.
It is a totally new scenery with new 3d models, textures and techniques, for P3Dv4, the state is advanced.
one screenshots:

LEVT03.jpg

Just wondering, you call this airport Foronda, but LEVT should be Vitoria? Most certainly the screenshot shows Vitoria, LEVT.
I can't find any Foronda reference when searching for LEVT?

Just wondering, you call this airport Foronda, but LEVT should be Vitoria? Most certainly the screenshot shows Vitoria, LEVT.
I can't find any Foronda reference when searching for LEVT?
Its Vitoria in spanish, but Foronda in basque. Basque country is the small region around Barcelona. ;)

hei chicos .... porque no realizan el aeropuerto de a coruña LECO .. SERIA GENIAL!!! no lo encuentro en ningun lugar uno decente!!! por favor!!!
I think it will be better to have Zaragoza in our sims... It´s an airport that had grown a lot the past few years!

I am still using your old version of Foronda, so I will be glad to pick this up when you release it. Thanks for sharing these - looks great.

Any plans to update the legacy products you have to work with P3D v4? ... Granada, Santander, LLeida, and so on?

Actually I should try them as is, maybe some of them work fine already.

EDIT: and in fact, they do. a little something going on with LEDA and some poly but I think I can sort it out.

Last edited:
Hi!!! LECO is under study,
I second la Corunha. Pilot's has released a very nice LEST (although in my opinion no really optimized in terms of fps or performance whatever you want to call the stutters) but I always found that the approaches to LECO and LEVX are really nice, many non local pilots would enjoy those approaches. If there is anything I can do to help, just shout. I can learn whatever (almost)

Any plans to update the legacy products you have to work with P3D v4? ... Granada, Santander, LLeida, and so on?

Actually I should try them as is, maybe some of them work fine already.

EDIT: and in fact, they do. a little something going on with LEDA and some poly but I think I can sort it out.
Yes there are plans to update LEDA, LEXJ and LEGR for P3D v4 and 5