- Messages
- 7
Hi,
I've been working on a fighter plane add-on for flight simulator 2004 and X and ive been having troubles converting it. I've looked around and tried following directions those places provided but all that end up doing was corrupting my Gmax program and causing me to re-install. If anyone could help walk me through the process of converting please pm or if anyone would like the file itself just pm or reply in here and i can send it to you and you can play with it or whatnot.
EDWARD L.
"SKYKID" GPEO
I've been working on a fighter plane add-on for flight simulator 2004 and X and ive been having troubles converting it. I've looked around and tried following directions those places provided but all that end up doing was corrupting my Gmax program and causing me to re-install. If anyone could help walk me through the process of converting please pm or if anyone would like the file itself just pm or reply in here and i can send it to you and you can play with it or whatnot.
EDWARD L.
"SKYKID" GPEO

