• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Fssc help

Messages
1,084
Country
us-northcarolina
I am using FSSC to create an airport for CFS2 and I am new at it and need a bit of help...I have created my airport no problem and have exported it to CFS2 ADDON Scenery but when it is exported it exports as East_Wretham.sca and East_Wretham_AFD.sca not .bgl files. I have selected bgl in the export screen but the program "doesn't care". Can you tell me if I need to remove and re-install the program because it is flawed or did I miss a checkmark somewhere. Thank you hope someone can help.

Richard
 
Fixed the problem

i want to thank anyone who took the time to look. I downloaded an expanded tutorial (theirs leave much to be desired though the program is wonderful) and found i was missing a couple of things in the setup menu on my original program. Reinstalled it over the old one and it fixed the problem.
 
Back
Top