• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Gauge bitmaps

Messages
127
Country
newzealand
Hi all

Quick question when making a gauge bitmap what determines the size of the bitmap.

I would like to re do a current bitmap.

I have found a real gauge image that I would like to use but it is a different size to the current gauge bitmap so when I resized it, it lost the image quality.

I have figured out how to adjust the needle x and y position so the needle matches the bitmap.

Regards

Rhys
 
you can make it any size you want and scale it back when you place it on the panel , the bigger the sharper but it my cost you some frame rate I guess...
 
Thanks for that

Here is the image of the gauge I like to use to replace the default bitmap I can edit out the needle and digital numbers
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220908-232415_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908-232415_Gallery.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 192
Back
Top