- Messages
- 1
- Country

Hey,
That's my first time here in this community and I think, I need a little help by a mistery thing!
Here my problem: All animation works fine and I had no problem to create this simple things, BUT left- or right_gear will not work.
Why? After many, many hours of try and error, I found NO WAY OUT. - Please help, a hint would be nice?
So I reduce my 'try and error' to ONE thing, one flap of the gear bay, to make it work.
If I load the aircraft in FSX/Preview the flap is extended! Why?
I use l_gear in the animation manager and 5 keyframes
(0 - 25 - 50 - 75 - 100)
Is anybody out there to give me a help?
Ahh, sorry - I use Max8.
That's my first time here in this community and I think, I need a little help by a mistery thing!
Here my problem: All animation works fine and I had no problem to create this simple things, BUT left- or right_gear will not work.
Why? After many, many hours of try and error, I found NO WAY OUT. - Please help, a hint would be nice?
So I reduce my 'try and error' to ONE thing, one flap of the gear bay, to make it work.
If I load the aircraft in FSX/Preview the flap is extended! Why?
I use l_gear in the animation manager and 5 keyframes
(0 - 25 - 50 - 75 - 100)
Is anybody out there to give me a help?
Ahh, sorry - I use Max8.
