- Messages
- 1,269
- Country

Hi there,
Just got finished reinstalling W7 and getting back down to business. I've set up my file paths as seen below but every time that I try to compile the poly, the entire program stops responding and it never outputs the file... is there something wrong I've done in setting up my paths that is causing the issue? I had this issue a long time ago when I first started using the wizard and got it resolved through by fixing the paths but I can't seem to find out what I'm doing wrong now.
Just got finished reinstalling W7 and getting back down to business. I've set up my file paths as seen below but every time that I try to compile the poly, the entire program stops responding and it never outputs the file... is there something wrong I've done in setting up my paths that is causing the issue? I had this issue a long time ago when I first started using the wizard and got it resolved through by fixing the paths but I can't seem to find out what I'm doing wrong now.


