• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Help needed????????

Messages
123
Country
ireland
HI LADS
I NEED YOUR HELP WITH THE EIME SCENERY.I'M USING AFX "AIRPORT FACILITATOR" TO MODIFY BALDONNEL AERODOME,BUT I SIME TO HAVE HIT A PROBLOM.:(
ANY TIME I USE THE EXCLUSION RECTANGLE TO REMOVE THE DEFAIL SCENERY BLINDING IN THE EIME AFCAD & WHEN I LOAD UP FS2004 TO SEE HAS IT WORK.IT STILL THERE???????????
IS THERE ANY WAY TO DETEL THE DEFAIL BLINBING IN THE EIME SCENERY FILE.......:confused:
ANY HELP WOULD BEGREATFUL...

KEITH
 
so sorry lads' i was half asleep:rolleyes:
i would not shout at any of yous..........i just killing me were i whent wrong??
 
the file that AFX finds is (AP946130.BGL) and this is the defail file.i've try downloading other eime addon file but still AFX just keep picking up the defail file from C:Program files\mirosoft games\fs9\scenery\eurw\scenery\AP946130.BGL.......
Is there any way to sort this out........I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP:confused:

Keith
 
I use ADE not AFX so I may be wrong, but: Try clicking "Open Airport" instead of 'Open Stock Airport.' You should be able to go to the add on .bgl and open that file...;)
 
just a quick up date on the eime scenery PROBLOM.I've finally remove the default scenery from the scenery & now starting to do all the hangers & control tower and so on. soon as i have sum of the scenery done .i'll post it up on the site for all to see.;)
many thanks to mdm248111 & n4gix for there help;)
if any body would have a rough metormet or designs of any hanger i would begreatful for some info.........:rolleyes:

keith
 
Back
Top