mendiola_loyola
Resource contributor
- Messages
- 520
- Country

Dear all:
I have made a rotation beacon, but in FSX i see the correct circle shape only in the front and in the back, but if i see the beacon from the right or left i see the beacon like an oval instead of like a circle.
Circle
|
v
Oval--->Beacon<---Oval
^
|
Circle
In 3ds max the animation is perfect but in FSX there is a problem.
Please help me.
I'm attaching the source for you, please try it.
Thanks.
Alfredo Mendiola Loyola
Lima Perú
I have made a rotation beacon, but in FSX i see the correct circle shape only in the front and in the back, but if i see the beacon from the right or left i see the beacon like an oval instead of like a circle.
Circle
|
v
Oval--->Beacon<---Oval
^
|
Circle
In 3ds max the animation is perfect but in FSX there is a problem.
Please help me.
I'm attaching the source for you, please try it.
Thanks.
Alfredo Mendiola Loyola
Lima Perú
Last edited:

