P3D v4 Help with Scenery needed

Hello Guys!

I want to create a scenery of the small Airfield called Amlikon Flugplatz (LSPA) I need help with the Ground textures, how to model the objects and everything arround. I'm new to FS Development and I would like to learn it.
I hope someone of you can help me. You may contact me via PM, comment or Discord (Username: Heading370#3002).

Thanks in advance!

Just in case you aren't aware, this airfield (LSPA) has already been modelled in detail as part of the Fly Logic 'Swiss VFR Airports Part 3' package. It is a payware product but might save you the steep learning curve required to produce ground polygons. If you're new to developing then it may be wise to start off with some more basic scenery design principles, as the airfield doesn't exist in flight simulator you could try using the ADE program to create the airport facilities data and some generic ground textures, the SBuilderX program would also be useful in creating terrain files and placing objects. There are lots of very helpful and experienced developers at hand here for when you have more specific questions, good luck with your project.

So exactly what are you recruiting for? Training? How much are you willing to pay per hour?

.......or, just study the thousands of threads on this very same website. ;-)

So exactly what are you recruiting for? Training? How much are you willing to pay per hour?

.......or, just study the thousands of threads on this very same website. ;-)
Maybe just someone who could explain me that. But I'm learning now with this website. Also when I cannot find everthing I'm searching for but it works.
Thanks alot for your help!

#CLOSE