I'm working on aircraft... (2020)

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
The idea of this thread is that you can use it to announce that you are working on an aircraft. Just to let other developers know that this aircraft or livery is in development. That way hopefully we won't work on the same addons without knowing it.

If you want to show the work in progress of your aircraft, please create a separate thread in the showroom forum for it. Do not use this thread to post a lot of screenshots.

Vitus

Resource contributor
As some of you know, I'm currently working on a new version for the Blender2FSX/P3D toolset. To familiarize myself with Blender, I started a little project on the side, which hopefully will become a proper product in time. Check it out:

The geometry is almost done, minus a few accessories like the fuel pump, tachometer and baffles.

How's my topology?

Btw. the engine is a Pratt & Whitney R-1340 S1H1-G. For brownie points, guess the aircraft that'll be build around it!

Vitus

Resource contributor
Marc gets 1/4 of a brownie point, because I am indeed working on one of those four aircraft. :p

Boeing 247 and JU57 are my 2 best guess :) A2A did the T6 and the S38... lets say its the 1st time I see it so maybe its your project, but it dont seem to we well known

can I get a 1/2 or 2/4? :p

Vitus

Resource contributor
Okok, you get 3/8 of a brownie point. You're closer, but also way too imprecise. :laughing:

Vitus

Resource contributor
Marc got it. Well, almost. It's the engine of a Boeing 247D. So out of the brownie point, you get 1/8 removed for missing a letter and you get a further 1/8 of a brownie point removed for posting a misleading wikipedia list of aircraft :p

Marc got it. Well, almost. It's the engine of a Boeing 247D. So out of the brownie point, you get 1/8 removed for missing a letter and you get a further 1/8 of a brownie point removed for posting a misleading wikipedia list of aircraft :p
Sadly is not a JU52 :confused:, but good news of 247D