I'm working on scenery... (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I got a request, anyone want to take this project on? KEWR new terminal A?
Taking into account that it is planned to be fully operational in 2022 which might probably mean 2023, 6 years ahead is IMAO too early to construct its model. Keep in mind that projects change during construction. With KLGA it is different since the construction has already started and the renders are fairly what it will look like.

Taking into account that it is planned to be fully operational in 2022 which might probably mean 2023, 6 years ahead is IMAO too early to construct its model. Keep in mind that projects change during construction. With KLGA it is different since the construction has already started and the renders are fairly what it will look like.
Very well.. however like the project in general better late than never :)

Hi. I'm working on UUOO Scenery now.
This is Voronezh Intl - the main hub of Central-Chernozemye Region of Russia.
This scenery will also include 2 other big airports - Pridacha and Baltimor.
For which sim...?
It will be for fs9.
Why not for the newest P3D...?
After that I'll take care on FSX/P3D.
Follow on the news on my site (currently in development...unfortunately):
http://uuooproject.ru/
Sorry for the bad English.
imageproxy.jpg 9efedd06e1c5c7983999884bfb313a85.jpg

Last edited:
I am learning with KOGD, a northern Utah airport that I live next too. Tired of YouTube crap tutorials. :( Anyone have good ones?

SceneryFX, I would love to chat with you.

Small update on KXNA. I got caught up on outside activities this summer, so I didn't get much done. Maybe I'll start working on it again this fall when the weather gets cold.

I've also been working on another project, 40AR Lost Bridge, and it covers the entire area, rather than just the airport.

I'm trying to learn how to draw my own custom ground texture for a bigger project. We can't use satellite images for copyright and money issues so we (I) will paint one myself instead. To get there I use my old home airport as a test bed. ESGH is mostly used for gliders, the local club has produced a few quite good pilots over the years so I thought that they might like this as well, I know that they use simulators for training purposes.

So far it's working quite well. My biggest problem were to position all the different images at the correct spot but I have solved that in a way that works for me now. As you can see in the image the river is causing me some issues that I need to resolve, but apart from that I'm quite satisfied with my progress.

The images is from XP but the following project will be for both XP and P3D/FSX.
This is the method I use to create ground scenery...

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?250762-How-to-create-photoreal-scenery-for-FSX

...and I do all my color matching and editing with GIMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.