I'm working on scenery... (2018)

Hello.

We are a small new group and plan a new edition of some airports in Greece over the next 2 years. Later, airports in Turkey and Germany (East) can follow. For that to make sense, it is important to know if someone else is already working on projects or has already completed them.

- LGMT Airport
- LGIK Airport
- LCEN Airport

We know that there is currently a great demand for Greek airports, so we will try to make them as good as possible. Photos have already been taken, we have support from the airport operators and can move there. The airports are prepared as payware and created for the following simulations: X-Plane, FSXACC/FSX:SE, P3D1-4. Priority is given to X-Plane.

S. Gaudera

LGMT and LGIK are already available for FSX/P3D and LCEN is in the works @ simmershome.de
The sceneries are freeware but have payware quality.

Mr. Jencas!

We can not find a link to these freeware scenerys. Please give us a link to this so that we can look at this freeware scenery to make a decision. Thank you!

S. Gaudera

Hi,

Just started work on:
Västerås flygplats (Vesteras airport) in Sweden for FSX and P3Dv4.
ICAO: ESOW.
Photoreal including parts of the town of Västerås, all buildings, bridges, etc. from photo's taken on the spot!
Unless you are a Ryanair fan there is (at the moment) not much other scheduled commercial traffic around though except some charter flights mostly in summer time.
But...there is a lot of GA traffic including heli flight training.
And there is of course the world famous museum with its still more famous Flight Simulator :cool:.
If things turn out all right, expect the scenery to become available before the end of the century :);).

Cheers, skål, proost,

RC Design

Good! We tried everything, but the developer does not respond to our request. If you can only have a scenerie with a fingerprint or DNA sample, or you have to apply for it, then that's too much of a good thing.

The decision has been made, we are redeveloping the mentioned airports. Sorry!
I have over 6000 members, 45% of them international from all over the world.
You can always reach me via mail and I also answer any mail. I can not find any news from you. Everyone may of course develop what he wants

Hello.

We are a small new group and plan a new edition of some airports in Greece over the next 2 years. Later, airports in Turkey and Germany (East) can follow. For that to make sense, it is important to know if someone else is already working on projects or has already completed them.

- LGMT Airport
- LGIK Airport
- LCEN Airport

We know that there is currently a great demand for Greek airports, so we will try to make them as good as possible. Photos have already been taken, we have support from the airport operators and can move there. The airports are prepared as payware and created for the following simulations: X-Plane, FSXACC/FSX:SE, P3D1-4. Priority is given to X-Plane.

S. Gaudera
LGMT you find here:

https://simmershome.de/lgmt-mytilene-airport/

LGIK you find here:

https://simmershome.de/lgik-ikaria-airport/

LCEN is in progress and will be released in fall 2018

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/simmershome-cyprus-airports.441899/page-3#post-798664

My Website has a button above and you can translate the content in every lanquage

Further you find there for Germany (East ) : ETNL, EDOP, EDAQ, EDAU, EDAB , EDAY, EDAZ, EDDI from me.

There are better goals for a new company, but in the end you have to decide that. I never develop at an airport (whether freeware or payware), which has already made another appealing.
I call that life and let it live

At this time all airports will be converted for X-Plane 11. Released is ETNL XP, EDOP XP, EDAY XP and EDAZ XP. The other folllow complete until spring 2019, also the Greece Airports

Last edited:
Black Mill is a scenery design company and vendor on Simmarket.com

We recently released 2AR5 Ashmore Field.

Currently working on...

1AR5 Cherokee Strip
40R5 Lost Bridge Village
5M5 Crystal Lake
6AR1 Elder Airstrip
AR09 Bella Vista Field
KFYV Drake Field
KROG Rogers Municipal
KVBT Bentonville
KXNA Northwest Arkansas
KJCA Jackson County Airport
PABE Bethel Airport
PACD Cold Bay
PADQ Kodiak
RDV Red Devil
CYEG Edmonton
MMUN Cancun
EFHN Hanko
VNKT Tribhuvan
NZMV Mohaka River (airport exists but name is fictional)

These are just some projects in the pipeline. However, chances are only some progress will be made but not completed by the end of the year.

Freeware photoreal downloads available...

Palouse River Falls
KSBA Santa Barbara
KVBT Bentonville Municipal
NZMV Mohaka River
VNKT Tribhuvan

Black Mill website is https://www.uscentralairlines.com/black-mill-scenery/

Hope you guys like what you see. We're looking for developers if you're interested contact us at administrator@uscentralairlines.com