• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Is it possible?

Thanks and I am assuming you are a Ham Operator? I am one active on HF digi and VHF digi and phone in TN
 
Thanks and I am assuming you are a Ham Operator? I am one active on HF digi and VHF digi and phone in TN

General since 1968, just renewed for another 10 years. I am only active on 2m/440m these days as there's too much QRM where I live for any HF work...

As a matter of fact, I just got around last week to dismantling the GAP Challenger vertical I've had up for almost ten years! :eek:
 
Back
Top