• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Just a snapshot

Messages
244
Country
finland
Hi Folks,

I'm still far from showing the whole project, but one pic I like to show for now. It's an airfield in Germany how it was in 1938. I have always been interested in avation history and since a couple of years it has turned to the airfields. Meanwhile I have collected enough stuff and information that I'm able to "rebuild" quite accurate and not just estimate something.

However, the last few weeks has been filled with learning about Alpha channels, specalur maps and whatever the FSX materials can do. Who doesn't know how it is when you pull hairs out cause it doesn't work again and again? But isn't it great when things work at last? And that thanks to FsDeveloper.com, everybody who is asking and specially everybody who is answering. Step by step I come into the direction that I like what I see.



Regards,
Kai
 
Back
Top