I hope someone will be in position to help.
I am trying to fix third party developer's bug. The problem is that N1 adjustment knob allows to put the needle only in 0-100 range while it should allow 0-120. Also the maximum figure in the corresponding Thrust Computer N1 correction window is 100.
I am not sure if the problem is with knob (1), needle (2) or maybe the associated window in the Thrust Computer panel (3). I am attaching a screenshot for reference.
The gauge file is *.cab with xml files within it. In the ENG N1 xml gauge both knob and the needle have such a value in Rotate element:
<Value Maximum="120" Minimum="0">
and some Nonlinearity values (Y,X) from 0 to 120.
The Thrust Computer window xml file has no range values at all, just a string reference to autopilot mode:
((A:AUTOPILOT RPM HOLD VAR,percent))
I don't want to put here all the code from xml files as i am not sure i that won't be an EULA breach.
So maybe that is the N1 Window in Thrust Computer that is limiting the rotation of the knob and the needle as well as its value in the window itself?
Any advise with regards how to fix the issue would be appreciated.
Kind regards,
Krzysztof
I am trying to fix third party developer's bug. The problem is that N1 adjustment knob allows to put the needle only in 0-100 range while it should allow 0-120. Also the maximum figure in the corresponding Thrust Computer N1 correction window is 100.
I am not sure if the problem is with knob (1), needle (2) or maybe the associated window in the Thrust Computer panel (3). I am attaching a screenshot for reference.
The gauge file is *.cab with xml files within it. In the ENG N1 xml gauge both knob and the needle have such a value in Rotate element:
<Value Maximum="120" Minimum="0">
and some Nonlinearity values (Y,X) from 0 to 120.
The Thrust Computer window xml file has no range values at all, just a string reference to autopilot mode:
((A:AUTOPILOT RPM HOLD VAR,percent))
I don't want to put here all the code from xml files as i am not sure i that won't be an EULA breach.
So maybe that is the N1 Window in Thrust Computer that is limiting the rotation of the knob and the needle as well as its value in the window itself?
Any advise with regards how to fix the issue would be appreciated.
Kind regards,
Krzysztof

