- Messages
- 137
- Country

Howdy all 
First, thanks Arno for the CAT program and the animated windsock, cool stuff
As I was creating this hangar..... and thought a light effect on the front of the hangar would finish it off, but as I am still quite green with G-Max, I don't know how to create light effects yet.
My question is, is there a step by step tutorials in the forum at FSDeveloper on creating light effects?
First, thanks Arno for the CAT program and the animated windsock, cool stuff
As I was creating this hangar..... and thought a light effect on the front of the hangar would finish it off, but as I am still quite green with G-Max, I don't know how to create light effects yet.
My question is, is there a step by step tutorials in the forum at FSDeveloper on creating light effects?
Last edited: