- Messages
- 189
- Country

Hello
I have some "difficuties" with MP. The plane is a single engine piston ac, it has a turbocharger.
At idle the manifold pressure should be 40 kPa (~12PSI), and 120kPa(~35PSI) at full throttle.
1) At idle I have only 18kPa(~5.3PSI), even if I set min_design_mp to 12PSI. Are there other parameters that affects MP at idle?
2) When I apply full throttle, RPM rise to 2750, which is normal, but the MP stops at 100kPa, and after some seconds itwill rise to 120kPa. This delay is an FSX "feature" ?
I have some "difficuties" with MP. The plane is a single engine piston ac, it has a turbocharger.
At idle the manifold pressure should be 40 kPa (~12PSI), and 120kPa(~35PSI) at full throttle.
1) At idle I have only 18kPa(~5.3PSI), even if I set min_design_mp to 12PSI. Are there other parameters that affects MP at idle?
2) When I apply full throttle, RPM rise to 2750, which is normal, but the MP stops at 100kPa, and after some seconds itwill rise to 120kPa. This delay is an FSX "feature" ?
