- Messages
- 34,626
- Country

Hi Dean,
I might have to read your post again to really understand all information, without seeing the data I have a little trouble to fully understand your process.
But I think an approach like the industrial/residential buildings should work. What you should do than is start with the dataset that as the best resolution/smallest polygons. To these polygons you add extra attributes based on the other dataset.
When creating the autogen you can then use all these attributes to assign the best GUID.
I might have to read your post again to really understand all information, without seeing the data I have a little trouble to fully understand your process.
But I think an approach like the industrial/residential buildings should work. What you should do than is start with the dataset that as the best resolution/smallest polygons. To these polygons you add extra attributes based on the other dataset.
When creating the autogen you can then use all these attributes to assign the best GUID.
