• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MDL error

l52

Messages
125
Hi all,

When I try to move an object built from Blender 2.75, I can not export it to MDL. I tried to do it with ModelConverterX and get the following errors:
Error_convert_in_MDL.png
[/IMG]
Error_convert_in_MDL.png


can you help me?

thanks
 
Hi

... belove is the texture. I do not understand why when I export from modelconverterX MDL I receive the error mentioned in my first post.

this happens only if I use this texture.... what it has different from the others ....?
 

Attachments

  • RED&WHITE.png
    RED&WHITE.png
    504.5 KB · Views: 406
I think this error belongs to the ModelConverterX forum section here. Have you tried it with Blender itself (with the toolset)?
 
Back
Top