Pyscen
Resource contributor
- Messages
- 3,040
- Country

Arno,...
MCX still isn't generating dds files... If I understood correctly its suppose too right?
I vertified the location of imagetool.exe and MCX is keeping the location.
What's the order of things to do before exporting.
I'm assuming that the mass texture convertor before exporting and
making sure texture sizes etc are the x 2, after that to export, correct?
adding: After working with imagetool directly... it doesn't recognize jpg files.
What version of Imagetool.exe should I have? I have version from the sdk 2.0 or Acceleration
MCX still isn't generating dds files... If I understood correctly its suppose too right?
I vertified the location of imagetool.exe and MCX is keeping the location.
What's the order of things to do before exporting.
I'm assuming that the mass texture convertor before exporting and
making sure texture sizes etc are the x 2, after that to export, correct?
adding: After working with imagetool directly... it doesn't recognize jpg files.
What version of Imagetool.exe should I have? I have version from the sdk 2.0 or Acceleration
Last edited:
