Missing sections and no foreground texture

There are three parallel lines each about 620m long and having the same definition, a gp_white texture and a gp_asphalt_medium backing texture.

The two outer lines have sections where only the background texture is displayed and the centre one also has a section compltely missing:

The compile optoins were:

Is this a case where I am lucky to see anything at all in FSX or is there something I can do to fix it?

BTW. I don't seem to have a problem with lines defined by a texture defined in Lines_Def.txt.

gadgets

Resource contributor
If it displays at all, ADE_GP has done everything it can do. By definition, ground polys always display at the elevation of their reference point.

Presumably, the lines disappear at low viewing angles. This is often due to "ripples" in the flatten and are most prevalent near the edges of the flatten.

Don

gadgets

Resource contributor
Our posts crossed.

It displays fine at any angle in P3D (apart from hiding the shadows )
Doesn't P3D v2 have a volume shadow capability? Perhaps that would allow shadows on ground polys (though expensive in processing)

Don

gadgets

Resource contributor
I was thinking of the Shadows/Buildings/Receive which you have checked. So, even though GPs are scenery objects, it would seem they don't qualify as "buildings"

Just a thought
Don