• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Partner Program

Country
us-texas
MSFS developers.....how long does it take for MS to typically process the partnership request? I submitted mine a month ago and haven't even gotten an initial response.

Thanks!

I think you should get at least an 'application received' email, if not check your application details. Your application should show as 'in review', but I can't say how long it'll take after that -- I cancelled my application after waiting almost three years.

I think you should get at least an 'application received' email, if not check your application details. Your application should show as 'in review', but I can't say how long it'll take after that -- I cancelled my application after waiting almost three years.
How can I check the application status?

Everytime I try to access the application page I get the same error:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240315-192922.png
    Screenshot_20240315-192922.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 37
It is possible that your application was not received -- that's what I see now that I've cancelled my application. Maybe go through the application process again.
Of course someone else may have more up to date information on the process, I applied in 2021.
Whatever happens, don't hold your breath, from the latest development update:
As of 03/10, we have now approved 265 (+3) third parties into the in-sim marketplace
That's 3 for the week, which I suspect doesn't make a dent in the backlog.
EDIT: ...and it does seem that the weekly average is just under 3.

I read that people that applied in November have been accepted and that you do not want to have any freeware in your examples, only payware. That apparently makes a difference, according to the expert waiters writing in Discord about their experience waiting. It is so important to have payware examples that it warrants abandoning an application and starting over, the person wrote. Federico Pinotti "mamu" has been waiting an exorbitant length of time and I don't know that he has sold anything. I've been waiting since September, I have nothing for sale.

That sucks. I can't even access the application server, it errors out continuously. And I really want to be able to access marketplace as I have a lot of customers on XBox.

I have the same error above trying to update the old application/make a new one

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

I have the same error above trying to update the old application/make a new one

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk
I posted it on the MSFS forum and the moderator elevated it and they fixed it. It works now.

this can take ages. i applied before msfs came out and got accepted like a year and a half after release.. had to prod them to wave me through too.. it's a bit of a sh*tshow.

It also helps to be a high profile payware developer. They are being fast-tracked - I know because one that I have worked for in the past was approved within ten days and I was given full access some three days later. Odd thing - never used it and have no idea what my login is. I'd guess then (possibly poorly) that MS are as usual looking for the highest ROI and the devil take the hindmost.

Back