Hey gents,
How in the world is something like that possible : Wings folding
I have absolutely no clue on how this can be done, yet in my small program I achieve to do this.... IT is multi threaded and I change a lot of Simconnect vars.
However, I do not touch anything remotely related to wing folding... And unbeknownst to me I touch probably one var and this keeps happening.
Tough to bebug as I cannot reproduce this bug.
If someone has an idea how this could happen....
Cheers,
-Stephan
How in the world is something like that possible : Wings folding
I have absolutely no clue on how this can be done, yet in my small program I achieve to do this.... IT is multi threaded and I change a lot of Simconnect vars.
However, I do not touch anything remotely related to wing folding... And unbeknownst to me I touch probably one var and this keeps happening.
Tough to bebug as I cannot reproduce this bug.
If someone has an idea how this could happen....
Cheers,
-Stephan


