Hi...
I dont know if this the right section of the forum for this topic that I want to discuss...
I have heard about using Mipmaps for creating Visibility effects for Light
Could anyone tell me how to make a mipmap in Gimp. If not in gimp then please tell what other tool can I use to make mipmaps....is there any tool freely available. I am confused with Mipmap and LOD.
All help appreciated.
Regards
Dreamaero
I dont know if this the right section of the forum for this topic that I want to discuss...
I have heard about using Mipmaps for creating Visibility effects for Light
Could anyone tell me how to make a mipmap in Gimp. If not in gimp then please tell what other tool can I use to make mipmaps....is there any tool freely available. I am confused with Mipmap and LOD.
All help appreciated.
Regards
Dreamaero

