I have an area on the waterfront where there are a couple of larger wharfs and industry with a lot of asphalt.
Has anyone any idea what I can use to make this asphalt.
I can't believe with all the parking lots and paved areas in our world that there is no way to represent this.
I see there is a texture for cement but that is all as far as man made coverings.
I have tried black sand, but as you can see it is very extreme and the cement is much to bright.
Even the dirt area around the mill at the top is actually asphalt.
Any ideas!!
Has anyone any idea what I can use to make this asphalt.
I can't believe with all the parking lots and paved areas in our world that there is no way to represent this.
I see there is a texture for cement but that is all as far as man made coverings.
I have tried black sand, but as you can see it is very extreme and the cement is much to bright.
Even the dirt area around the mill at the top is actually asphalt.
Any ideas!!

