New xml made sode crashed

Hey, i just created new sode jetway and i placed it to the sim, but in the sim the sode control system in addons did not show. i also tried to delete the xml and restart the sim and the sode control pops out on the addons tab and after i added the xml and pressed reload all, a text said "sode connection lost" and the menu is gone again. I attached few pics of my xml, folders, etc. Thanks! (please note that i tried to use static jetways too)

And btw ive tried to contact sode's email and got no response since november

Attachments

Hello,

Looking at your xml, I can see several errors:
  • SimObjects all have the same name -> change to individual names like "WIII Jetway G16", "WIII Jetway G17"...
  • Stand AFCAD data are not correct -> change "Gate" to "GATE" and the number from "G16" to "16". The number must be an integer according to official FS SDK! The data must strictly match the underlying AFCAD data! Maybe your parking positions are even defined as "GATE_G"? Please double check.
  • How are the CustomDesignators defined in your stand data? I see lots of errors in other sceneries concerning that data.

Hello,

Looking at your xml, I can see several errors:
  • SimObjects all have the same name -> change to individual names like "WIII Jetway G16", "WIII Jetway G17"...
  • Stand AFCAD data are not correct -> change "Gate" to "GATE" and the number from "G16" to "16". The number must be an integer according to official FS SDK! The data must strictly match the underlying AFCAD data! Maybe your parking positions are even defined as "GATE_G"? Please double check.
  • How are the CustomDesignators defined in your stand data? I see lots of errors in other sceneries concerning that data.
Done, itw works well thanks