- Messages
- 10,163
- Country

Hey all,
I am programming a Century III Autopilot. There is a knob which gives you selections for type of Navigation modes; NAV, OMNI, HDG, LOC NORM (Approach) and LOC REV (Backcourse).
What in the world is Omni?
I am thinking of using a outside 'gauge' that would use the knob Enum setting flags as Events to select which flight mode to be in. The knob would be 'active' (aware to the AP system hidden gauge) when AP Master is on. (nightmares start here... )
I am programming a Century III Autopilot. There is a knob which gives you selections for type of Navigation modes; NAV, OMNI, HDG, LOC NORM (Approach) and LOC REV (Backcourse).
What in the world is Omni?
I am thinking of using a outside 'gauge' that would use the knob Enum setting flags as Events to select which flight mode to be in. The knob would be 'active' (aware to the AP system hidden gauge) when AP Master is on. (nightmares start here... )


