Perhaps the tweak article should be removed

regarding extending animations beyond 1024 frames. The article can't be followed because the timer interpolation table appears not to exist in actual asm code...and yet the tweak article calls for it to be modified.

My questions to all have brought no answers, which is unusual here.

I must assume there is no support expertise for this tweak. perhaps the original author is no longer involved with fs.

So lets pull it, no point in an article that cannot be used.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Bob,

I see no reason to remove a valid article from the wiki. If you looked in the history you would have seen the author is me.

For some reason I missed your post between all the other new posts every day, so that's why I did not answer it before. Check my reply now.

Let's continue the discussion in the other thread:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101209

Of course, Arno, if there is a path forward then its a valid article. At the point I posted above, I didn't see a path forward, and I'd been looking for weeks.

I saw you maintaining the article, but I assumed if you'd have actually authored it, you would have responded to my pm or responded to my forum post. This is the first pm I'd ever asked for help here and been ignored. I assumed that could only happen if the answer did not exist within the readership.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Bob,

Humm, I did not get any PM from you recently. Something must have been going wrong there then. But now you got my attention, so we'll fix the issue :).