• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS20 Pixelated Emissive Textures

Messages
203
Country
unitedstates
Hi all, I'm having issues with my night textures (emissive textures). Though they are showing in the sim, they're not correct. They're all pixelated and corrupt. Also, they are the too bright. I've tried changing the "Emissive Color" in blender and that helped a little not being to bright white. Could someone explain how the "Alpha multiplier" option under "color multipliers" in Blender works? I've check the file format (png, no alpha's). Any idea on what could be causing this? Thanks.

1602204064891.png

1602198348767.png

1602198366693.png
 
Last edited:
I’m curious about this too. My original export was clean, but then I tweaked some stuff and now have dithering.
 
I’m curious about this too. My original export was clean, but then I tweaked some stuff and now have dithering.

I was able to sort out the issue on my end by making the image black and white in Photoshop. Then in the same pop up menu, I added the desired tint. This method worked for me to use my LIT textures from Xplane.

Hope this helps.
 
Back
Top