• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Placement Problem

Messages
14
Country
us-california
When I opened the placement window I see the attached picture. I have tried all available options but I continue to get this error. Any help is appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • Placer.jpg
    Placer.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 420
Hi,

Can you double check that you replaced all files with the version of the latest release? Previous versions of the map control indeed used the file mentioned in the error, so it was included with the tool before. But the current version should not use it, so could it be you have some old files still in the modelconverterx folder?
 
That fixed it, thank you Arno. Love MCX and the placement capability is fantastic. Only thing I can think of to make it better is export to X-Plane.

Thanks again
 
I am learning more about xplane, so how knows I will support it later on :)
 
Back
Top