Problem gauges

hello good morning, someone could help me with the theme of the gauges it turns out that I have a small homemade cessna 182 simulator with a custom 2D panel
in FSX it works for me as well as in prepar v1, but in these days I updated my simulator to prepare v4.3 and the 2D panel no longer works the same because it does not load the gauges, it will be for the platform that is 64 bits, if it is As well as I can convert those gauges so that they work well for me.

n4gix

Resource contributor
If they are .gau type (C gauges), then no you can't "convert" them. You can only substitute each of them with one of the 64bit equivalents from P3Dv4.x ..\gauges folder.

TurboCompound

Resource contributor
While you can create a 2d panel with new gauges, since you are using it for a home cockpit you might want to consider getting a program called "Air Manager." It allows you to create 2d gauges that are rendered on a separate program rather than within P3D. It gets data from the sim, but since the sim isn't trying to render all these gauges itself, you will not take such a huge FPS hit (you can even run air manager on a different computer (or even a phone or tablet) on the same network and simply get the data from the sim through the network. It is designed with home cockpit building in mind. The scripting is very simple and can use custom variables, meaning you can create 2d gauges that copy the movements of the 3d gauges in addons like the A2A C182 (meaning things like vibrations and lags will work in the 2d gauges as well).

While you can create a 2d panel with new gauges, since you are using it for a home cockpit you might want to consider getting a program called "Air Manager." It allows you to create 2d gauges that are rendered on a separate program rather than within P3D. It gets data from the sim, but since the sim isn't trying to render all these gauges itself, you will not take such a huge FPS hit (you can even run air manager on a different computer (or even a phone or tablet) on the same network and simply get the data from the sim through the network. It is designed with home cockpit building in mind. The scripting is very simple and can use custom variables, meaning you can create 2d gauges that copy the movements of the 3d gauges in addons like the A2A C182 (meaning things like vibrations and lags will work in the 2d gauges as well).
I had not thought in that way to use a third party as gauges and that does not consume fps is fine, thanks for your solution friend