• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Problem with exporter

Messages
4
Country
germany
Hello everybody.

My first post here! ;-)

I have a big problem with my Acceleration SDK.

The errormessage is:

DLL<D:\Programme\...\SDK\Environment Kit\Modeling SDK\3DSM7\FSModelExp.dle> failed to initialize.

What ever I do. the same error.

SDK Acceleration
3DSMAX7
Win XP
Core2Quad Q6600 ASUS P5K

What can I do? It worked before i resetup my system.
Then it was a Core2Duo E6600 on a ASUS P5LD2. Nothing else changed excepting the memory...

But I don't think it is the hardware...

Do you have any ideas?
Uncle google dont say anything useful...

Best regards Joe
 
Make certain that your system is using a decimal (.) and not a comma (,) as the number seperator...

Also, save yourself a LOT of grief and copy/paste the entire 3DSM7 folder to your Max program folder:

..\Autodesk\Max8\3DSM7
 
Thanks for your answer.

The system is using the . as number seperator.

Why do I read Max8\3DSM7 again?
I use 3DS Max 7...

And wich folder do you mean? the SDK 3DSMAX7 folder? or my 3DSMAX7 folder from Max?


I had the SDK files in Max, and it didn't work, too.
 
Problem solved, thanks for you help...

If anybody else will have this prob. simply install .Net Framework, and start FSCONFIG...

Annother time RTFM

Sorry. Butr this post could help somebody who has the same problems.
 
Back
Top