- Messages
- 5
- Country

Hellor Flusifriends
I installed FSX KML becourse I have to exclude and flatt some areas in ETHC ....
I saved a polygon from the airport with google earth. Set description (or TAG) to "Airport_Backgrounds_Flatten_ExcludeAutoGen" and now I got the errormessage:
Shp2Vec got a problem and canceled work....
The Program stopped the work at 50 %
In the DOS-Window I can read:
The System can`t find the file "flxethc.shp"
In the Build - Progress - Window i can read:
FSX KML 1.10 (Beta)
Build started
Processing C:\Programme\AFX\ETHC.kml
Writing Shapefile C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\BGL Compiler SDK\FLXETHC
Writing Shp2Vec XML file - C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\BGL Compiler SDK\FLXETHC.XML
Running Run_SDK_Tools.bat
Any suggestions whats wrong ?
Greets Klaus
I installed FSX KML becourse I have to exclude and flatt some areas in ETHC ....
I saved a polygon from the airport with google earth. Set description (or TAG) to "Airport_Backgrounds_Flatten_ExcludeAutoGen" and now I got the errormessage:
Shp2Vec got a problem and canceled work....
The Program stopped the work at 50 %
In the DOS-Window I can read:
The System can`t find the file "flxethc.shp"
In the Build - Progress - Window i can read:
FSX KML 1.10 (Beta)
Build started
Processing C:\Programme\AFX\ETHC.kml
Writing Shapefile C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\BGL Compiler SDK\FLXETHC
Writing Shp2Vec XML file - C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Environment Kit\BGL Compiler SDK\FLXETHC.XML
Running Run_SDK_Tools.bat
Any suggestions whats wrong ?
Greets Klaus