- Messages
- 355
- Country

I am completing Calcinate Aiport, some time ago I created a little photoreal,using resamble.exe, and I Liked it, but now during the winter, I want to see winter texture with snow, and not green texture. I tried making orignal texture with snow...but this is the result.
during all seasons
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums...cciata/lilc_13012014_140716_zps36734689-1.jpg
during the winter
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums...facciata/lilc_13012014_140821_zps1fca48b8.jpg
and during all seasons I don't see the autogen with trees on the runway but when I go on the winter I see them!There is a lake into this photoreal....Pheraps do I solve the problem creating water and blend mask?
during all seasons
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums...cciata/lilc_13012014_140716_zps36734689-1.jpg
during the winter
http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums...facciata/lilc_13012014_140821_zps1fca48b8.jpg
and during all seasons I don't see the autogen with trees on the runway but when I go on the winter I see them!There is a lake into this photoreal....Pheraps do I solve the problem creating water and blend mask?
Last edited: