- Messages
- 127
- Country

Hi,
I have a Just Flight PA 38 which I am trying to get more realistic as regards flight dynamics. The major issue is the torque from the propellor. At full power the pull to the left is minimal. I have adjusted the p_torque_on_yaw parameter to 1.5 as suggested elsewhere, but the effect is marginal at best. I have experimented with other values and parameters to no avail.
On the real aircraft my right leg aches
Anybody any ideas?
I have a Just Flight PA 38 which I am trying to get more realistic as regards flight dynamics. The major issue is the torque from the propellor. At full power the pull to the left is minimal. I have adjusted the p_torque_on_yaw parameter to 1.5 as suggested elsewhere, but the effect is marginal at best. I have experimented with other values and parameters to no avail.
On the real aircraft my right leg aches
Anybody any ideas?