Regarding FSX Library Objects...

I have A LOT of buildings, vehicles and props in a shared library that I made across all these years on FSX and FSX:SE... now I want to start working on something for XPlane 11 and the question is... Can I use that library on X-Plane? Do I need to take all the MDL's individually and compile a Library for using exclusively on XPlane? I just don't know to where start :p
Thanks guys!

I posted a PDF by Dino on exporting planes to XP11. I havent finished reading it yet, so I do not know, cant answer your question, but.... Some parts of your question might be answerable.
They use a map system that is 'restrictive'. Where we can have multi materials for a single part, they need one material on one part. Supposedly there is a way around that, according to Dino. But thats the news I heard.

I am sure your library objects are probably fine.

What do you make? Everything? Planes? Cars? Buildings?

I posted a PDF by Dino on exporting planes to XP11. I havent finished reading it yet, so I do not know, cant answer your question, but.... Some parts of your question might be answerable.
I use Gmax but maybe I should left that old piece of software behind and start learning Blender for this new Sim.
Thanks for the link :)

What do you make? Everything? Planes? Cars? Buildings?
A bit of everything... mostly buildings but also some static planes, ships and props

Yep... With Blender, you can also do renderings. Helps you check smoothness, etc. Also generate Ambiant Occlusion maps.

And Max... if you win the lottery or your stocks do good.