Replacepolygonbybuildingrectangles

Hello Arno,

When I use the command REPLACEPOLYGONBYBUILDINGRECTANGLES, will all the attributes of the replaced polygons be inherited to the 'new' polygons for further filtering?

Regards,
Heinrich

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Heinrich,

Yes, they will keep all of the attributes (except width, length, etc they reflect the new feature).

Thank you Arno, for the info.

I have two suggestions for ScenProc:

1. It would be nice to have a filter for the ratio of width and length of a polygon to check if the polygon is more ore less square, so a value of 1 means, its exactly square.

2. Maybe we can set the GUID directly from the attribute of the polygon, i.e.
CREATEAGNGENBUILD|*|{OBJECT_GUID}

Best Regards,
Heinrich

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

Adding the suggested filter should not be hard. I think I can do that soon.

I'll also add the other suggestion to the wislist. Might indeed be useful to specify the guid as an attribute in the vector data already.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

I have just added the extra attribute, I called it FRATIO. It is always 1 or smaller, size I divide the min size by the max size. It will be in the development release of tomorrow.

Hello Arno,

Thank you for your really quick help. I will check this new feature immediately after the next release.
I have another request for ScenProc: can you make the use of autogen textures the same way as the autogen height?
It would make sense to set the textures automaticially depending on - let me say - different districts or maybe the elevation.

Best Regards,
Heinrich

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi Heinrich,

I had been thinking about setting different textures already, I'll add a filter for that like the heights.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

From the next development release the steps to set textures and vegetation settings also take a filter to test if the centre is inside certain polygons (just like the building height).