SBX315 problems cannot find some txt

Hello:

I see that message every time I start SBuilderX, but it is due to a false error reported by the program when it performs a file status check during every launch, but cannot access certain paths due to my Windows security configuration.

I simply dismiss that status message and then use SBuilderX with no limitations in functionality.

You may also see that status message if you do not have FSX and the FSX SDK installed, but you should be able to work around that if you have installed the "Full" SBuilderX 3.15 ZIP package linked by rhumbaflappy in the SBuilderX forum.

GaryGB

Hello:

I see that message every time I start SBuilderX, but it is due to a false error reported by the program when it performs a file status check during every launch, but cannot access certain paths due to my Windows security configuration.

I simply dismiss that status message and then use SBuilderX with no limitations in functionality.

You may also see that status message if you do not have FSX and the FSX SDK installed, but you should be able to work around that if you have installed the "Full" SBuilderX 3.15 ZIP package linked by rhumbaflappy in the SBuilderX forum.

GaryGB
I have my FSX and FSXA SDK installed,but warnings like that still occur

Humphrey

I have my FSX and FSXA SDK installed,but warnings like that still occur

Humphrey
So, IIUC, you are unable to dismiss that status message and then use SBuilderX with no limitations in functionality ?

Try running SBuilderX from a Windows Shortcut link edited to allow SBuilderX.exe to "Run As Administrator".

GaryGB