Hi
This is my first post and i'm just getting started with FSX Annotator.
I want to autogen some trees to a specific area which has, in real life, trees that are only around 12ft tall.
Yet all the trees i select in Annotator have a mixture of trees some small and some extremely high.
Can someone point me in the direction of how to select small'ish trees only and not a selection of a mix of small and high trees?
I must be missing something big time to not see how its done!
Thanks
Rich
This is my first post and i'm just getting started with FSX Annotator.
I want to autogen some trees to a specific area which has, in real life, trees that are only around 12ft tall.
Yet all the trees i select in Annotator have a mixture of trees some small and some extremely high.
Can someone point me in the direction of how to select small'ish trees only and not a selection of a mix of small and high trees?
I must be missing something big time to not see how its done!
Thanks
Rich


