- Messages
- 324
- Country

Can someone tell me why the building on the left isn't picking up the textures that the one on the right is?
The right-hand is a stock object. The left is one I got from the airfield's main library using MXC & Library maker & I'd like to use it elsewhere in my FS9.
It's in the Scenery folder with all the other files. It's picking up 2 bmp textures but not the r8 concrete texture for the main decontamination unit.....I don't understand why one is reading it & not my new object!
Thanks.
The right-hand is a stock object. The left is one I got from the airfield's main library using MXC & Library maker & I'd like to use it elsewhere in my FS9.
It's in the Scenery folder with all the other files. It's picking up 2 bmp textures but not the r8 concrete texture for the main decontamination unit.....I don't understand why one is reading it & not my new object!
Thanks.