- Messages
- 34
- Country

Dynamic Texture Swapping
Hi,
I would like to know if its possible to make a dynamic texture swapping for building or other else. I read some where that we can make dynamic texture swapping to reflect the damage effect on the aircraft.
So if its possible to make this swap which will be triggered, is there any tutorial for BGLC. I found a sample on the net but its written in scasm.
Btw, is it possible to convert .sca files to asm files ?
Hi,
I would like to know if its possible to make a dynamic texture swapping for building or other else. I read some where that we can make dynamic texture swapping to reflect the damage effect on the aircraft.
So if its possible to make this swap which will be triggered, is there any tutorial for BGLC. I found a sample on the net but its written in scasm.
Btw, is it possible to convert .sca files to asm files ?
Last edited:
