- Messages
- 444
- Country

Hi guys,
I m looking for some help from someone with experience in creating triggered events (fx) during the course of an animation.
I was able to successfully add an event that triggered a desired effect at some point during the animation. Problem is, the frame at which the event is added, has no correlation with the actual timing that I see in FS. For example, I set the event trigger at around frame 1000, and it seems to randomly appear at completely different point during the animation.
All animations are tagged 'non-random ambient'
Any clues on this?
I m looking for some help from someone with experience in creating triggered events (fx) during the course of an animation.
I was able to successfully add an event that triggered a desired effect at some point during the animation. Problem is, the frame at which the event is added, has no correlation with the actual timing that I see in FS. For example, I set the event trigger at around frame 1000, and it seems to randomly appear at completely different point during the animation.
All animations are tagged 'non-random ambient'
Any clues on this?


